For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Selction of a prayer I read today...

Fulfilling the words and proclamations of the God-bearing Prophets, O Jesus, Thou didst appear on earth, and thou Who art uncontainable didst dwell among men. Wherefore, being healed by Thy wounds, we learned to chant: 
Alleluia. 
When the light of Thy truth shone in the world, devilish delusion was driven away; for the idols, O our Saviour, have fallen, unable to endure Thy power. But we who have received salvation cry to Thee: 
Jesus, Truth dispelling falsehood. 
Jesus, Light transcending every light. 
Jesus, King surpassing all in strength. 
Jesus, God constant in mercy. 
Jesus, Bread of life, fill me who am hungry. 
Jesus, Well-spring of knowledge, refresh me who am thirsty. 
Jesus, Garment of gladness, clothe me who am naked. 
Jesus, Haven of joy, shelter me who am unworthy. 
Jesus, Giver to those who ask, grant me mourning for my sins. 
Jesus, Finder of those who seek, find my soul. 
Jesus, Opener to those who knock, open my hardened heart. 
Jesus, Redeemer of sinners, wash away my sins. 
Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me.    

No comments: