For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Friday, May 16, 2014

I hear You call

What is Truth,
      and does it hurt;
like a longing in the heart
      like the pain in her eyes.
            -Does Truth satisfy all?

A sword to split hairs
      A mask to hinder grace;
like a wet bandage, adhesive is gone
      like being off balance, no room for error.
            -Am I that transparent?

This strong craving,
      Yet fearful to trust;
like butterflies in the stomach
      like the sudden sound of a siren
            -Is it worth the cost?

Love's not a sham,
      but has a mysterious name;
like an elephant on an egg
      like a feather on a duck.
            -Which one is it?

Do my ears deceive me,
      Is what I hear true;
like Cyrano de Bergerac
       like Romeo and Juliet.
            -Are you sure?

Have I wasted my time,
      Am I preserved in fear;
like a ravishing lover
      like the aroma of spices.
            -I hear You call.


No comments: