For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Purple Trees

       When I first arrived in Long Beach, I was captivated by the flowering trees, and not just  that they had flowers on them in December, but how many trees were around and the different colours.  For the last five months since I continue to be in awe that there are so many types of blooming trees around here.  I Love it! When the purple trees came in bloom in march I again made remarks "look at all the flowers!" My mom and cousin have begun to laugh at how often I comment on them.
        This week my friend Jenny from Vancouver is in town, and i am celebrating that I am not the only one overjoyed by the purple trees, and constantly commenting on the small things in celebration of beauty.

Here is Jenny and one of the many Purple Trees (two things out of many that I am celebrating today) :

No comments: