For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Rainbow Log

For those of you who don't like descriptions of gross things skip over this reading please! Actually maybe you all want to skip over this one except for my sister. You see I have been sick a bit recently;and anyone who has lived in another country that is different than their home environment can probably testify that on such occasions while lying in bed many crazy thoughts come to mind. I think of my family and friends often (which isn't so crazy), but on this particular occasion I thought of my sister and If I was sick at her house there is a little book in her bathroom called the “Poo Log”, and so I mainly wrote this for her. Being sick at her place sure beats being sick far away from home. So To my sister!
The Rainbow Log
If I had a “poo log” here 
One like my dear sister has,
The variety of entries would astonish.

Black and greenish; Golden and ruddy brown.
Some are like Jackson Pollock
and others astonishingly realistic to what I ate
—Just painted brown.

The fast and the slow 
the floaters and the sinkers
all get dropped off at the super-bowl.

Everyday a new kind
This is becoming my new “normal”. 
They say lots of experiences makes for a good book 
...I think I'm going to need a bigger journal.


Though writing this log book zaps me of strength, 
and makes me want my sister close,
to all the Fuss and I say thus: 
“I'll have the best Rainbow Log ever”  

No comments: