For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Until all is ready and Ripe

The Prophets spoke in completed tense,
Yet I am sitting halfway in between.
At times its hard to Imagine, 
That someday things will be new.

You have written the Truth
On the pages of History,
You say it again and again
As History repeats itself.

Purify us with Water;
Cleanse us with Fire
Illumine in us this Way O Lord.

Our groaning is our fault
We forget to turn to you.
But you are faithfully calling,
But who can hear your words?

First Adam and then the second
Seven days to completion
How slow yet steady time moves
As I meditate on this Mystery.

I have found a lamp with oil
And so I wait in darkness,
For the coming of the dawn
The long awaited Prince of Peace

I check and double check, 
the jar still has Oil; 
It is sloshing around in there now 
but will it be enough?

A treasure in a field,
a pearl of great price, 
A seed has been planted
and Leaven is rising in my soul.

It is a story like all others 
Yet is holds a special touch
For its more than all others
These words are deep and True.

A beautiful Disguise My Lord
One would surely not have guessed
That such Majesty would disguise their clothes
In such a mocking way.

If you Love us, just say so
And so you have said;
But what heartache, and desperation
The one you love says No.

So take me I am willing
Though scarred and worn and tired;
I don't know if I can love
Or if what my heart speaks is love.

But if you want it I am yours
There's no one else's I want to be
If you'll have me,count me in.

But could you lend me clothes?
Mine are all tattered and torn
Not right for such an occasion.

It doesn't have to be fancy
Just a white will do
I will wear my hair down
There is no need for a crown.

As long as I can see you
All will be ok,
Just be near me always
I'm just a little bit afraid

Trembling for love I think
not sure what you will do
Don't get me wrong, I trust you
Its just all so new to me

I don't doubt you,
Nor the love in my heart, 
But I doubt me, why me
When there's so many others.

My joy and my delight
If you left me I would die,
For your love is more than sustaining
It s honey on my lips.

In your arms my fears turn to trembles
Some day I will walk the Way
In purity to you.

And see you standing there
In your House, 
A thousand smiles on your face.


I have waited a while, but you have waited longer still
Until all is ready, and ripe 
and dripping out its love for you
You have been so patient, so kind.

No comments: