For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I sat in a moment of Beauty...

Yesterday I was asked what I believe, or rather to be exact, "How do I know that God is a reality? How do I know that God is True? You see, I want to know, I have heard many things but how can I know? If you cannot say how one knows then please share what is your story?"
      The man was 12 when history happened in this place in 1942. I can only imagine the things he  has seen and experienced.
      After listening to all I had to say about what I believe from Moses and my experiences until now, He shared and asked or rather mused over questions aroused by all he has seen. As I sat I was aware that this country's history was in this man's heart/thoughts through the lens of searching for truth.  He said it himself after every question..."I have heard this; is it true?" He is diligently searching for a deep knowledge of Truth. I heard the longing in his voice; "I have heard God can change things, and make things happening this world, is it true, can God?
      Such Wisdom present in his seeking, such longing, so many years. I hear it in his voice; I see in his eyes his searching heart. I sat in a moment of beauty.

No comments: