For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Monday, June 22, 2015

If You had a Pinky

Sometimes i am overwhelmed by God being The God that is , and my own knowledge of how often i make mistakes and i spit out A bit of random poetic like words......maybe this time it was because i was having one of those moments while trying to study the names of body parts in Burmese...

If you had a pinky
you would have more consistency there
Than i would in my entire being

But why would You need a pinky
When You open your mouth
Your Word goes out
And it is done, finished
Complete.

You wouldn't need a green thumb
Not even that pinky of yours
Just your Breath causes life.

No matter How much I tend and care for these plants
I cannot cause one leaf to unfurl
I do not tell the old leaves it is time to wither away.
To care for and cause are very different,
You understand The Truth of that more in Your pinky
Than I, in all my stubborn body.

You could fit the world ten times over
In that pinky of yours;
Yet I strut about this earth
With a puffed up heart that claims to be all that

Some would say, You see and laugh
But what's so funny about that,
Not knowing my place
going about in ignorance,

...not knowing my own doom....

or knowing you have kept some room,
On that pinky of yours
Yet rejecting that Name written there
Claiming a name that matters on my own.

What a load of dung and a man name Paul once called it
How arrogant can i be?
From my foolishness and ignorance
I repent all the same.

Maybe still, If its not too late;
there may be a portion or crumb left for me
maybe a cell in the pinky of The Body--
a spot yet meant for me.




No comments: