For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Infused...


"The Glory of God infused in flesh..." 
That was a phrase I pondered last night. 
Infused. 


The life and death and life again of the saviour overflows with the goodness of this phrase, and I wondered at my awareness of the cosmic story that plays the leading role in this universe.
As we are being made in the likeness of our creator, do I have eyes to see this infusion of life and glory surrounding me.  I know I like to think I do, but I also know I am ignorant of so much, both by choice and by mystery yet to be revealed. I find it fairly obvious to see this infusion in Christ, but not so obvious in my own life or in the life of others, who like me, say that we are now alive in the one who actually has this infusion thing going for him. 
I witness the frustration and judgement within me towards people I supposedly care about when I see them refusing to talk to each other, the laziness within me to move on a rainy day, debating whether a lie would be helpful for a situation, the desires to avoid, procrastinate, doubt, turn a blind uncaring eye, and all of this in one week. 


Oh the grace upon grace of this Mysterious One who infuses Glory into so weak a vessel. 
I seek,

 I long,
 I dare to hope for this transformation
 even now... 

No comments: