For Recurring donations

For Recurring Donations:

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back home -in Vancouver, BC

Hey thanks everyone for your Prayers!
After two months of traveling around visiting friends, family, and churches; i have arrived back in Vancouver. The border crossing went sooooo smoothly, i could not have asked for anything more. I went through immigration in half an hour receiving my religious workers Permit that will last for a year, with out a problem--almost as if it were routine! what a blessing.
I find it to be a sense of peace and confirmation that this is where i am to be for this time.

I enjoyed my time with you all. The conversations and times that we shared are precious to me. I would love to keep in conversation with you all so feel free to e-mail me. i want to know what is going on in your lives and how i can be praying and encouraging you. Thank you all for your prayers and support. The response that i have received has been a blessing. I am currently about 1/2 way to the amount of support needed so thank you all who have already added to this and to those who are prayerfully considering how you may be able to participate.

Though i enjoyed my time with you all, I am excited to get right into things here in the DTES, picking up where i left off in some things (like the viewing of "Holly"a movie on human trafficking) and joining in on some new things that were started while i was away (such as a new office and a new plot of land to turn into a garden...and more i am sure).

Heaps of Blessings~

No comments: